NFL Network: Evidence Bush will not be picked #1 (From Bush camp)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

And a locker next to Reynaldo Hill

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and suddenly Reynaldo demands a trade.

I maybe missing something here, but if a team wants to trade up for Williams, that means Houston misses out on Bush - which obviously wouldn't bother them, else they wouldn't trade out.

If a team trades up for Bush, Houston run a massive risk of missing out on Williams if that is who they want.

3. but thats a risk that u always take when u trade down

4. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Unless that team is the saints then there is no guarantee they get Williams. If that is who they want then they better take him at one because there is a really good chance he doesnt fall past 2, so Williams cant really be considered a probable alternative.

Of course, they could secretly want Ferguson and are willing to trade down to take him. But I cant see them passing on both Bush and WIlliams.

5. So it now looks like Mario Williams will be the Number 1 Pick
    Or imagine D'Brick at Number 1

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

possibly (hopefully)

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd say now it looks like there are doubts that Bush will be the number one pick. I think he's still the first pick.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

there's always doubts about the #1 pick.

9. I will shave my head if the pick isn't Bush.

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think the Texans take Mario number 1. NO will trade down to 5 and take Hawk. GB takes Bush. Who knows what Reese is thinking. I think we end up with Young. I'm still holding out hope that we pick D'Brick though !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar