NFL Madden 08 Questoin?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by titan_fan_4ever, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

sucks big time not having them on PS2, you can create them in franchise mode by altering the jersey but then you have no logo on the helmets.

Come on EA, dang it!!!

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Speaking of a game that features Michael Vick but excludes Pacman Jones... :rolleyes: EA's monopoly of the NFL means they can sit on a s**tty product very slightly altered each year and you can't do a thing because you haven't got an alternative. more like COME ON 2K SPORTS! WE NEED YOUR PRODUCTT. as long as they mirror madden's modes and keep rosters ACCURATE, i'm fine. do they make patches for madden through the internet on 360? they should. a vick patch.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

you can't remove Vick, but I made him like a 42, and cut him.

4. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I have 08 for PS2. I have two problems with it. For one our uniforms suck. Secondly, they call Finnegan Chris Brown! Anyone else having a problem with that?

5. why is it that when you play a buddy you can see the plays you both pick,that bothers the hell out of me

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

pick the play that you want, but hold down X and you can still move the cursor around. it will pick the original play that you pressed X even after you move it around and release it on another play.

7. So basically all the other person needs to do is to pay attention to your first choice???

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

well you pick your play and just keep moving it around. it's not like they see you select it then you continue to move it around. the cursor looks exactly the same throughout the entire thing.

i think it works pretty well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar