Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NFL fines Casey $15,000

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,810

NFL was considering changing this rule in 2012, not sure what came of it (if anything) or if itll be on the table in the future.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

very true and I was happy when they implemented penalties on this. So many players went down with tearing their knees up. I guess I just didn't realize there was a fine with it.
  3. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $857
    Casey is a damn BEAST!! GoTitans!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $100
    These fines are getting out of control. I feel like 2-3 guys per team per week get fined. They already got a penalty, a fine is just excessive unless it's a repeated thing.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,549
    I never respected the horse collar when I played, I considered it a bltch move. When the NFL outlawed it, I thought Goodell actually did something right.
  5. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $334
    I agree that Casey's HC tackle was borderline to begin with. His hand was on the collar, but I don't think he drug him down with it. Certainly not a $15k offense.