Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

nfl fantasy live rips locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $345
    I'm a big Locker a fan, but in a fantasy football point of view I wouldn't have him on my team. Locker's stats isn't that impressive week after week. If they were such thing as points for the player's team winning, I might think about it. ;)
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    I cannot take a fantasy analyst seriously when talking about players. I do not care about their fantasy numbers. I care about winning.
    GoT, nytitaner, FLA Titans Fan and 1 other person high five this.
  3. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,819

What's really sad, though, is that readers and viewers actually quote it as if it is fact.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    I can't take fantasy shows serious because its always the 3 biggest dorks at ESPN talking.

Like I know you dont need to play the game to know the game, but these clowns doing these kinds of shows read stats, they have no idea who can really do what.
    nbtoppers2 and The Hammer high five this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    Pretty much. I like to listen to a lot of sports talk radio and there are two things that will always make me shut the radio off. One is listener call ins and the other is a fantasy "Expert" on the air.
  6. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    F*** fantasy football and fantasy "experts"!

mike75 and The Hammer high five this.
  7. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894

Periods. Sentences. Paragraphs.

They're your friends. Use them. Kthxbye.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,174
    You fkin grammar nazi's

BUT WHILE WE'RE AT IT

you're=you are

your=ownership, possession

to/too- I want TO go TO the store, TOO!
    Anthony4Titans and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    Grammar Nazism is nitpicking. Complaining about a 7 line run-on sentence is not nitpicking.
    nbtoppers2 and Ensconatus high five this.
  10. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091
    I agree.

I've been one of Jake's biggest supporters, but he did miss four wide open throws that could've been TDs (Nate, Walker twice, and Williams).

That said, I think it's ridiculous these asswipes judge him when they don't watch our games. They don't watch us. Period. They never have and they never will unless we're in the Super Bowl.

I do think we will see these type of numbers from Jake again... He's just not consistent enough to warrant a FF grab. I expect something like a 175 yard, 1 TD, 1 INT game against the Jets. And that's fine as long as the rest of our team keeps playing like they have been.

Locker could be a good bye week replacement if your QB happens to be out when we are playing the Jags or Raiders.