nfl fantasy live rips locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

they have a segment called these numbers wont happen again, they had jon franklin and talked bout with lacy n starks getting healthy he wont get those numbers, a few other guys same story, then jake locker bam instantly everyone laughs and are like no way that's happening again hes very innacurate and just not getting better at all one guy said look at his imcompletions hes missing guys by like 5 to ten yards and one guys like ya don't even think about picking up locker wow dumbasses like if you say he aint getting those numbers again whatever cool but why do they rip into him and only him obviously no ones watching this team

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Nice.

One. Whole. Sentence.

• High Five High Five x 14
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Whats really funny is how people actually make power rankings without watching all the games. How can you legitimately rank a team higher than another when you don't even watch the games they are playing?

I look at all the weekly power rankings as I find them quite entertaining (CBS, Fox, NFL, etc...) and one guy was like (I think for this week or last week said), 'its the first time i watched a game from them this season' - I mean are you kidding me? And your trying to rank teams....? Makes no sense...

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

whatevs I worked all day sick as **** and hopped up on Nyquil so excuse me

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Well can you blame him? He missed several easy passes last game that could have been tds!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hug a Jag

Hug a Jag Starter

Yeah, very "rational" of you.

Missing a couple of throws while having an overall good game is no reason to bash a guy. Period.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

A sentence has a period. I did not see one :p

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

It just shows inconsistency in accuracy again. I'm not bashing him he played great. But what would be saying right now if we would have lost that game and Locker didnt get a game winning td. Think about it. Everyone would be calling for his head for missing Williams deep!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

TWW2 is right. He had a stellar game. But when he misses, he misses Jamarcus Russell-style.

Fortunately, even on his horrible throws, they never are straight to a defender like other QBs I have seen. Last week makes me have a bit more faith in him, but many of his passes are ducks, or floaters.
    And eventually, lobbing it up like that will bit you in the butt. I hope it's not this year, because I enjoy seeing the Titans win.

10. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

A lot of his incompletion's come from drops though and being hit while throwing. He is a lot more accurate than people give him credit for.

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar