NFL Draft '09: Pick #89 - Jared Cook, TE, South Carolina

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

Reinfeldt is an idiot, and once again proves it. The Patriots really outsmarted us with this one, a second rounder for next for a Tightend.

Yea, we will trade next year's second rounder for some TE from SC, a good one I will say, but not for arguably the greatest TE in NFL History?! :ha: at Reinfeldt...what silly move will he make next.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

And I think they could package current players to gain picks next year as well. Scaife would still be an option and might go for a third. As usual, TE is a fairly light class. A bunch of who-dats always pop up in this category. So I'd wager there's still a good market for Scaife. However, MR said they weren't going to just lift the tag on Scaife at this point, either.

And RB was fairly weak, with everyone kind of dropping it seemed, except for Knowshown Moreno. Chris Henry may have some late round value, especially coupled with another player.

But the more I look back at the draft, the greater the feeling I have the Titans are willing to stand pat and just take everything we have now into the fray for next season.

3. Tuk88

Tuk88 Camp Fodder

We have two third round picks in 2010? When did that happen, or what did I forget?

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Your negative rep fits you nicely it seems.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Great pick. I can see us having a top 10 offense this year if Cook and Britt get significent playing time.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's true! Good point, I forgot we had two 3rds next year.

The one thing I was thinking about, I wondered if we would try to do the unthinkable and move up into the early part of the 1st round to go after one of the good QBs coming out next year, assuming VY doesn't improve and is cut after 2009 season. Be harder to do that without a second.

7. Titans80

Titans80 Do ya thang!

You must be young and very immature...and don't understand must about football. That was a very foolish statement . Before making foolish statements have something to back it up!!!!! :irked:

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

youre right i dont understand must about football.

my bad dog!

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jesse is the last person who should be talking smack about spelling mistakes and bad grammar....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar