NFL Draft '09: Pick #206 - Dominique Edison, WR, Stephen F Austin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Calico was 2nd round wasn't he?

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Seriously, this cat can't be any worse than Davis or Williams. We gave them 2 years to prove that they suck, so we might as well give him 2 years as well.

I'm not expecting much but you never know. Crazier things have happened.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

gage, britt, washington and hawkins are locks to make the roster. mark jones, chris davis, paul williams, craphonso thorpe and dominique edison are fighting for the last two spots.

4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Poor Craphonso... when even your name mocks you, you don't have a chance in hell. I would assume he's as good as gone, having been a recent castaway from KC if I recall correctly?

Also, wasn't Jones signed to be our return guy?

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Crap-honso played for the Colts last year. and I would guess, unless someone really steps up, or a UFA beats him out for it, Jones will be our returner. I will find it very hard to believe they will keep Williams or Davis. As little as we use our WRs, There should be no reason to keep more than 4 plus Jones, who'll probably barely play an offensive down. I bet this dude goes directly into the practice squad.

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

He invented the lightbulb, how bad a pick could this be? :rimshot:

7. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Looks like a bit of a steal based on his highlights. I hope he makes the final roster.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

watch him turn out to be better than gage and britt.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think Edison is going be #5 when camp is done and Dudley Guice will be #6. Jones has played too much to go on the PS.

McCourty, Mouton, Edison, Guice and Ringer will be gunners and returners. Jones was just to bridge a gap.

Williams and Davis will be featured in camp and will be allowed to seek opportunity elsewhere.

That's how I see it. Titans took a chance on Britt in the first, so they're going to play him. Justin Gage and Washington will have to do their part, but really, Gage has to contribute more than last year.

Edison and Guice as well as Britt are the mold of WR that Heimderdinger loves. Guice was the first or second UDFA called. I see he was a priority.

If you take every WR off the roster except for Washington, Gage and Hawkins, add the three we just added (Britt, Edison, Guice), I think there's your roster. Makes too much sense. Edison and Guice just need to prove them right for bringing them in. I think it's them versus Paul Williams to be honest. That's the real competition. Davis, Jones, Thorpe, forget the rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar