NFL Draft '07: Pick #80 - Fresno State WR Paul Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont know how you can like a WR who doesnt like playing offense, but i have a brain...

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

BS...they would have taken Jacoby Jones...but the rest might be true. I think they liked Mike Walker, but the Jags got him. If he's healthy, and is truly passionate about being a WR, then I'm okay with the pick. I was hoping we'd take Jones here, but I knew everyone thought that was going to be too high for him.

Anyone think David Ball will be as good as advertised.

And if the Patriots do get Randy Moss tomorrow, will they let someone go, and who?

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Why don't we trade on of our fourths and one of our sixths for DJax?

5. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

The two things we've heard him say: Calm down, we've got a plan. There was a run on receivers.

I swear I'm not gonna go sour on MR this early (b/c there's absolutely nothing to be gained from it) but it's been a rocky first date thus far.

But if Griffin is starting and playing semi-well this year, let's call it a draw.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That comment is old and untrue about not wanting to play O

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

DJax is gone to SF for a 4

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Is it a done deal? I can only find that story from last night. And if we have learned anything from the City Paper today, it's that "sources" aren't always right.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Here is a zaney idea. Now just bear with me....how about we...wait...and see how the picks pan out...before we string them up.

Yes I know it is nuts, and I know all you budding GMs out there working in a totally different profession know more then the new guy, but let's just see what happens.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I was going to say the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar