NFL Draft '07: Pick #188: Texas Tech WR Joel Filani

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

our kick returners are gonna be PW and Chris Henry i gurantee it
    our punt returner is yet to be determines

2. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

i wish pacman was here...

3. Finnegan was fighting for a returning spot with pacman last year

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What is wrong with this guy?

An awesome pick! This was the best WR in the big 12. He's a big physical guy with speed, not at all your typical run and shoot system guy(small qick guys who run 5 yard patterns). I like all three of our WR picks.

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

You like the Chris Davis pick?? :eek:

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

don't know how you like an immature and unpolished WR with no motivation..........I think his name is Paul Williams I was pissed with that choice I was praying we didn't select and and nabbed Charles Johnson but MR didn't.....hmmmmm.

Anyway Filiani IMO is a solid choice and the type of guy I want on the team.......blue collar, hard working, no character problems, and has good potential I like this pick better than Williams.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

where does this unmotivated bs from williams come from?

8. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Anyone who has a watched him or has a bio on him.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

As a Texas Tech alum, I fully endorse this pick, and say congrats Filli, now get to work.

10. they both look really fast and have the ability to take it all the way and thats what i like about them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar