NFL Draft '07: Pick #115 - North Carolina State C Leroy Harris

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I agree, Adds good depth.... Nice pick

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

he played 4 out of the 5 OL positions in college, so hes good for utility and will provide depth.

3. smili

smili Starter

yes - fills a need.

I actually thought we might take Ryan Kalil C from USC in the second round when we picked.
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2007/kalil_ryan

He was listed as one of the best players available, and I wonder if he was an option on the Titan's board. I was hoping for defensive line too, but I can understand the need at RB if they felt Henry if he's that much better than the rest of the field

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I don't mind passing on DE in the 2nd, but not in the 3rd. I wanted Charles Johnson.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what does this have to do with Leroy?

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Good pick will eventually be our starting C. Tennessee loves the versatile O-Lineman.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That gives us 2 good backups..

Harris and amano on the inside. A very good pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar