NFL Draft '07: Pick #115 - North Carolina State C Leroy Harris

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With pick #115 of the '07 NFL Draft, the Titans have selected C Leroy Harris from North Carolina State. Harris is 6-2 1/2, 302 pounds and ran a 5.37 40.

STRENGTHS
    Has a ton of experience and is a four-year starter...Tough and powerful with good strength...Has a killer instinct and finishes plays...Smart with good awareness and instincts...Stout and holds his ground...Difficult to shed once he's locked on...

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Well... Mawae isn't getting any younger.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like the pick he's very versatile on the line.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I think we are conceding that making a defensive pick is a waste while Schwartz is running the show. Might as well put everything into offense, and just outscore em.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Finally a pick I like.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

good depth pick

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I especially like how 300 lbs. is undersized. I also don't understand how he has a killer instinct, finishes plays, has great strength, but "doesn't get a great push". That seems contradictory. Always a good sign when the perceived negatives aren't really negatives.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Nice pick.

Hey I see Pittman finally got picked. Backin uppp Regggggie

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I had Doug Datish going to us here, thought Harris would be gone. He was ranked generally as a 3rd rounder from what I saw.

Can play both C and OG, good value, position of need....I think it's a very good pick that'll pay off in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar