NFL Cuts (we should/could/shouldn't/won't look at)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is the type of back he is. He can carry it if he needs to but is not a feature back. We have also talked a lot about the need for a better fourth receiver. Having McCluster reduces the importance of the fourth WR.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I'm on the fence with Battle, he has zero skills but will gladly run into a brick wall if you ask him to, so there's a place on this team for him, I'd like to keep him as our third string back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I don't think anyone here will argue that point.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

LOL at Battle bringing something else to the table. The dude is 30 you think he is all the sudden going to develop vision? It's not something you can teach anyway it is an instinctual ability that you either have or you don't. The great ones do, JB does not.

But he's our third stringer so IDGAF although I would like someone with a little more upside.

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Battle had the same rushing average as CJ... not to mention a longer run. He didn't get as many attempts, but it he could have done just as good of a job as CJ2yardsandfalldown. Battle had the second longest run on the team behind Locker. It is sad that the QB had the longest run on the team last year, but the fact the 3rd string RB had a longer one than the 10 million dollar every coaches dream....

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Let's address Greene's less than stellar average while we're talking averages. Up til the last week of the season Greene averaged over 4 yards per carry. That last and final game was Greene's first "bad" game. By then CJ was averaging 3.7 yards. Greene can be a starter, and isn't getting cut like some are suggesting.

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Greene is a scrub and should of never been signed.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

third and 1

:cj:'s absoulute inability to keep the chains moving necessitated Greene, or someone like him, be acquired

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Greene is a smart runner, and when he gains a full head if steam he's hard to handle. He's a good No.2 to have.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Greene was a good idea, but the deal he got was absolutely ridiculous. Said it when we signed him and everyone railed me for it. 3rd and one, Fry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar