NFL Combine Coverage: 2.25.07

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Some RB NotesOut of nowhere Arizona RB Chris Henry ran an unoffical 4.33 today at 230 lbs., which will certainly help him immensely. Even though he wasn\'t very productive in college Henry\'s stock may begin to soar now and you can bet scouts will be going back to look at his tape. Adrian Peterson of Oklahoma turned in a 4.38 (unofficial) and Marshawn Lynch of Cal came in at 4.49 while Florida\'s DeShawn Wynn surprised with his unofficial 4.45 clocking.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Guys guys guys guys.... I have our reciever..

Ive been saying Teddy the past week and a half but no i got a reciever.. we dont need one in the first round. Lets get Landry in the first round and second round the reciever we should get is............

Anthony Gonzolez.

Hes doing great at the combine....

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

We might need to get Revis first round depending on the Pacman situation. Gonzo would be a good pick round 2 or a guy like jason hill. But we need to find a DE in the first 3 round as well and a productive one hopefully no more odoms and laboys.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Calvin Jhonson ran a 4.35 w/o his own shoes, thats beast

5. how do u kno that he didnt have his own shoes?

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

They reported he borrowed them from another WR and how that WR should get a cut for helping CJ "make money" today.

7. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Meachem with a 4.36

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

You want a reciever, I got you a reciever. Jason Hill out of Washington St. He has the production, the work ethic and the speed (4.32!) that we need.

9. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Tye Calico was fast, too. Anquon Boldin ran a 4.6+

I want a proven guy with hands.

10. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Hill has the hands and he was a number 1 at Washington St. Gonzalez on the other hand was not and benefited from Ginn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar