NFL.com wtf?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we're apparently still the tennessee oilers.....

i guess it's preseason for everyone.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

New look, Old ways

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Not the first thing I've seen wrong on that new site. Doesn't look right on Firefox either :-/

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i dont mind it

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't like the new site..

Going to take some getting used to, In the past you could type in a players name on google and the nfl page for that player would come up in the search so it was just 2 clicks to a players info. Now they take you not to that players page but a page for you to search by name so it's now 3 clicks and more typing.:rolleyes:

They do have more stats now for example the QBs stats show the % of passes that are Tds or ints. Saves you 2 seconds work and gives people a better understanding what the passing rating is.

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Titans 0-1 this preseason... Oilers an impressive 1-0... could it be a sign??

no, it couldn't.

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Those idiots were listening to web designers who love Flash.

What an ugly page they have now!

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

NFL.com has really been droping the ball, the whole nfl has actually, on the postgame thing, it said MIchal griffin intercepted one of brady???? no he didnt... and when i was watching the titans game, everyone remember when ahmard hall fumbled the ball on our 2nd drive of the game? the announcers kept blaming it on Chris Henry, when he didnt even see the ball, it was either Young's fault or Hall's fault.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Griffin did intercept one of Brady's passes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar