Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NFL.com Titans under/over rated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jul 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    Idiotic. At least do 3 minutes of research. There are only a handful of players that averaged more than 87YPC over their career. Probably no more than 5.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261
    My only argument is how can VY be overrated? Do they not come to this site ha ha
  3. cozmicfool Starter

Moolah:
    $446
    I don't understand this list/article actually? When I read the article I was under the impression the guy was going to discuss over/under rated players ON the team...most of the over/under rated players on this list are no longer on the team.

Point in taken, he mentions Pac-Man and VY as Titans players both of which played with other teams since being here, but listed Big Al as a Redskin player. So what is the exact criteria on who is linked to what team?

I would have rather it be current players only for a more comprehensible list IMO...
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,482
    Vacation man! Actually about to go on another one next saturday so yall will get to enjoy a message board without me for a little bit longer!