NFL.com Playoff Challenge Fantasy

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think you have to go 50/50 AFC and NFC and pick who has the strongest team. Pats of course had the strongest team outside of the Broncos upset. NFC I'd have to go 49ers even though I am pulling for the Falcons.

So I will probably have Rice in because of the 3x I will get from him and plan to have Gore in the SB. Not comfortable with either NFC runningback but you might be just as well off starting two Pat runningbacks. Then Replace Rodgers with Brady and Gronk with Hernandez and just bank on the Ravens not beating the Pats next week.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Exactly.

My preseason pick was 9ers/Pats, but once the playoffs came around, I had my eyes set on Seahawks/Broncos... For insurance, I picked a couple of Pats and one Packer.

Should've just gone all in on my preseason prediction... I'd be in the running to win those Super Bowl tickets.

Of course, Gronk would have ****ed me either way. That clown. I was so looking forward to a 4x Gronk multiplier in the Super Bowl.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I thought we would see a GB/Pats SB, I did not think the 49ers had that strong of an O. They need to make a push for Wallace or Bowe and that team will be tough for years.

The first week, I just filled spots based on who I thought was going to have a big game, this week was based on survival. Missed on Rodgers and Gronk screwed me but luckily I have options.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I had my hopes up for Packers and Broncos in the SB. Now I only have 1 2x multiplier in the championship round...

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well, Seawalks just killed me

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea baby, currently in 5th place!

5thplace.jpg

Suck it biotches, I'm as good as the Houston Texans now.

[​IMG]

7. The Hammer

Well, looks like I am "The first loser" so far sitting in second. But I expect to sink like a stone with the Packers and Seawaks are out.

From now on, I gonna read the rules before I pick

[​IMG]

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That meme is off

Asians can't pronounce "L's"

it should read; second prace is not second winner, second prace is first roser

9. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

I'm in first, but it's downhill after this.

10. The Hammer

Ah yes, I should know better

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar