1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

NFL.com minor forecast for the Tennessee Titans In 2013;

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 21, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Back to the Titans, forget that yourmajesty started the thread, it's nfl.com information so we can give this thread legs.

Firstly, I dont think we've seen the real 2013 Titans defense. I think it is a secret and thats part of why the reporters got kicked out of practices. Jerry Gray is being wise not to give Pittsburgh 1 piece of good film to use.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

If you don't pick an avatar yourself, then GoTitans picks one for you ... We choose that one
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

well when you are not good on D you need to END drives, not lay back and wait for the O too implode.

Who cares if you give up a long play on 3rd and 6 its not like the Titan D was anything other than horrible in all situations under JG - so send the heat and accept the consequences.

In all honesty I think JG prefers the death of 1000 cuts because it limits the number of drives the opposing O gets. Of course it gurantees the Titans get bludgened repeatedly with a broken broom handle

FU JG!
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

More suggestions on an Avatar for this dude please! Kinda fun.
  6. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

I'd be 42% more likely to read your posts if you had an avatar and cheeky signature.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

really Scarecrow, that was weeeeeeeak
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

Defense should have been our focus all along. I said it then and I will say it again. I do like our picks last draft, and finally we saw some aggressive off season action, but our defense is just plain below average. We had a great Offensive line now...This next offseason and draft HAS to be focused on primarily defense, and cut some fat and salary on offense as well.
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

maybe the micromidget will take a haircut after back too back pretty real turrible seasons