NFL Breakdown on our run D vs Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rekirts, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I understand what you mean, but Cam runs like a RB. They're the 2nd ranked rushing team and Newton is a part of that. Keep him from running all over the place AND keeping the RBs in check will give the Titans a shot at winning.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

They were talking today on the radio about how they have so many designed run plays for Cam. Not option like plays but plays where he uses his size to just run over smaller defenders.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Brother, those could very well be our first two picks next year. Being the first two picks may also be the carrot used to keep coach L here and happy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

CanIgetta BOOOYAH!?!

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I'd say first pick has to be a playmaker on offense. Its pretty pathetic currently. I mean we'll see where we're picking but damn.

6. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I think the Saints try to run away from Casey or try to attack Jones as everything was to the right.

Either way it work out great game by Jones.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Yeah they wanted no part of Casey. For good reason, Casey has been playing his best season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar