Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NFL admits errors by officials

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,206
    The nfl made errors but we cost ourselves the game because of stupidity!
    CalgaryTitansFan, SawdustMan and Riverman high five this.
  2. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,260
    **** the NFL, it is getting to be like nascar or something..making **** up as they go along. The walker "catch" was obvious. NFL is dead....
  3. Bostontitan Starter

Moolah:
    $288
    sorry i made a mistake ......:swear:

Im a nfl official ..dont worry you guys still suck ....
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,423
    someone is looking too place some blame on NYC
    SawdustMan and Fry high five this.
  4. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $310
    You know, even this pisses me off. Instead of spending time running you c-cksucker about officiating, why don't you man up and take some blame? Or put it on the players and call them out?

Something! But this is just weak and well, b!tch ish.
    ImTheCrew, SawdustMan and LANGSTER high five this.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    These could be the penalties that save Munch's job.

3 blown penalties could have resulted in big time points.
  6. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,380
    I think the pats are the flagship team for white people. Nearly that entire team is white!
  7. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,801
    I wish he would quit whining and get that deer in the head lights, I am lost, what do I do now, are we really this bad, look of his face and hold folks accountable and do something about it! Both times we have played the colts, when CJ heats up and gets in a groove he pulls him for greene and throws him the screen passes! I just do not get them at all. I would like to see a toss sweep ever now and again, especially at the goal line to CJ. Instead he runs qb sneaks from the 3 yard line and then runs another!
    CalgaryTitansFan high fives this.
  8. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    Because this really helps us in the game that was affected by these awful calls. Whatever NFL, go f**k yourself.

And since some other people mentioned the call(s) in last nights game, I flipped between most of the games Sunday and there were terrible calls in nearly every game. One of the worst officiating weeks I've seen this year.
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,137
    I'd imagine the NFL admits mistakes to various teams each and every week. I'd also imagine most coaches don't publicly whine about it and try to use it as an excuse like ole Munch.
    GoT high fives this.