NFC Championship

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

WOW!!!

Carolina has only 21 yards rushing
  2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Twenty-one yards can't win you anything.
  3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Jake "Of The Man" Delhomme sure did completely fall apart today, but I doubt seriously that they replace a QB that's gotten them to 2 championships and one SuperBowl. They might bring in another vet. I don't see Wanker enough to know if he's worthy of being #2. Wait...didn't they draft Delhomme's cousin last year. Who was that again?

Anyhow, it'd be kind of like the Colts benching Manning because he can't win playoff games.
  4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Dyson just got burned on a weak play.
  5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

On the good side, Delhomme just scraped his passer rating off the floor a little bit. Forty-seven yard TD.
  6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Its great to see the old guys on the sideline... Zorn, Krieg, Cortez Kennedy...

I am so giddy right now its ridiculous.
  7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Congratulations. I was kind of hoping the Blue Man Group would make it to the Super Bowl. Nothing against Carolina, I like them, too, but boy that's some draught Seattle has had, and no SB appearances.

Besides, I like still like Holmgren a lot, and I'm glad his head coaching position in Seattle is justified.
  8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Lol no way they get rid of Delholmme. When they get some better blocking and maybe a decent receiver on the other side, they'll have much better results in the playoffs.
  9. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

Steve Smith and Keary Colbert aint that bad, JD just had a very bad off day.
    Pittsburg vs Seattle, mmm, I dont know who to root for
  10. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

Ya know, I got no dog in that fight, so I'm gonna pull for Seattle....Steelers done got their ring.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.