NFC CHAMP GAME!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

someone called AP a thug the other day, literally made me shake my head.

2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I agree with you, I'm just putting myself in his shoes. The guys who stay humble and let their play do the talking ultimately end up getting a lot more respect .

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Agreed. A lot of people really mistake fame with infamy. Revis didn't have to be a huge d-bag to be labeled best corner and have all that Revis island jazz. All he did was play his position and dominate dudes. Guys would call him out all the time and he'd say nothing because he knew that you can talk all the sh*t you want Monday-Saturday but on Sunday you gotta see me and that's when he would make them look like fools on the biggest stage. Sherman couldn't deal with the fact that a mere 2 years into his NFL career people weren't worshiping him enough and tried to raise his profile by being a huge tool. Dude wants to be talked about like a hall of famer with a 3 year resume. He would've gotten his props had he just been patient but that wasn't good enough for him. Now, no matter how well he plays there will always be a "but he was a douchbag" label. Fame vs infamy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Pacman thought all the Titans needed was more thugs...

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Does anyone else think Richard Sherman looks like Busta Rhymes?? Busta rhymes.jpg

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sorry- any white guy using the word "thug" because a black guy yelled...

Well, we know what that is.

TO TABBOOOOO!!!!

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Question for all of you crying...

What did you think of this guy?:

8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Who actually used the term "thug"? Was it Skip Bayless? Cause I would probably crack up if it was.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its a team sport, his antics take away what the team is doing. Hes not as good on other teams. He should shut up and make his name within the lines. Not sound bytes. But then again, he used to be a WR, so I guess fliping out is right up his alley

As for Dante Hall, you couldnt find a bigger turd in the league. When you spit on players you lose a lot of peoples respect

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Richard Sherman is not a thug. Hes actually a smart and responsible man off the field, but after games hes a total idiot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar