Next Year's Offense...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Washington. This offense though if they play the right players could be the most explosive offense in the NFL, all comes down to if the coaches call an aggressive style

2. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Camp Fodder

Hi all, #1 Lions fan here.

Each week I watch about 4-5 games the long way, taking about 3 hours. The rest of the games I watch with DirecTV's shortcuts. So, yes, I watch every game every week.

The AFC South has been irrelevant to me, being a Lions fan, since my NFC North didn't cross over with you guys. Consequently, all of the Titans games I've seen over the last couple months have been the shortcuts.

I have seen time and time again that Nate Washington has been in extreme pain seemingly every time he touches the ball. The first time I saw it happen, I said to my dad (my football buddy) "Oh man that guy's done for the year." Because Nate just went to the ground and clutched his lower leg in extreme agony. Then he's out there for the next play, and it just kept happening throughout the year.

I'd like to know your guys' perspective on this. After all, if an outsider wanted Lions info, I'd prefer they came to my forums rather than reading what a journalist says, because to be honest I'm not even convinced the experts, journalists and analysts even watch all the games. (Kurt Warner kept harping on the fact that my Lions are too reliant on the big play, making me think all he watched of us was our MNF game against Chicago. But I digress...)

So in conclusion, what's the deal with Nate, is it just some injury he was able to play through and couldn't injury further?

3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

He has an incurable case of McNair Disease that forces him to be a complete badass at all times. I am a doctor.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

Nate was providing veteran leadership to the young wr corp and playing through injuries that should have put him up for a week or 2 to heal. But yes he didn't hide his pain well if he was trying.He kept re-aggervating it

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

This.

Nate Washington is just a soldier. Hopefully some of his badassness rubs off on Britt soon.

"Torn MCL? I'll hold the GD football with my feet and run on my GD hands son!!!!"

6. Iron Lion

Iron Lion Camp Fodder

Lol ok then

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I believe it was an ankle sprain that initially slowed him down (just trying to answer your question and not be a smartas*) but I'm not 100%. I believe he kept re-injuring it due to not letting it heal properly.

We were extremely thin at that position and he sacrificed his body for the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar