Next year's back up QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Byron Leftwich may be released by the Jags. I could see adding him as a backup.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would think Leftwhich can start somewhere. And so will Plummer.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Someone cheap. We need to spend our $$ upgrading at a few other spots, read defense.

Frerotte, Dilfer, McCown or even Bledsoe.

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

ive always kinda liked the way McCown playes, he has just always been behind a piss poor line.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Plummer has a winning record in Denver.

6. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Bledsoe? The guy who holds the record for # of times sacked? Behind our O-line? hehe

Vince Young gave us wins because of his mobility. Dilfer or Brunnell would be the best choices that I see. No, they are not the most mobile guys out there, but their experience and attitude is what that position needs... especially a Dilfer-type attitude. Garcia will start next season with the Eagles... unless McNabb makes a miraculous recovery. Leftwich will probably go to the Redskins or maybe even Green Bay if Favre does retire. Plummer still thinks he should start somewhere and will even sit in free agency to prove it next year if need be. Joey Harrington is in the middle of a mess right now... I think that he will be sticking to the 'phins for at least another year. I don't really know many of the contract situations of these guys... so the above is pretty much ignorant chit chat.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think Jason Campbell will be the starter in Washington.

8. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I would like to see the Titans bring in reggie mcneal as the backup QB, he is a wr for the bengals, and a former aggsy. Nothing would be better than making him sit behind Vince just to rub it in their faces as who is better.

Actually he needs to be brought in an made a scout team QB :grrhee:

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

yeah Trent Dilfer is another guy I wouldn't mind- either Dilfer, Brunell, or McNown..

10. No way to Brunell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar