Next year's back up QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

well what about Damon Huard. I mean this guy tore it up earlier this year. Why not, if we get him for a good deal.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he might be the starter in KC next year. i cant see them letting him go.

3. TitanGuy

fine, Neil O'Donnell.

just a little joke.

4. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

What about Timmy Chang?

[​IMG]

He currently holds the NCAA Division I-A all-time passing yards record with 17,072,
    surpassing Ty Detmer of BYU in 2004. He also holds records for total offensive yards (17,183),
    most offensive plays (2,610), most interceptions (77) and is second to Detmer's 121 touchdown
    passes (117).

Chang was MVP of the 2003 Hawaii Bowl and Co-MVP with Chad Owens of the 2004 Hawaii Bowl
    in victories over Houston and UAB, respectively.

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

^ Gimmick offense. Doesn't translate to NFL ability.

6. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

Colt Brennan was part of that "gimmick offense" and he is a highly regarded prospect, set to go in late 1st round or early 2nd round if he foregoes his senior year.

7. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

as long as kerry the robot kollins isnt back, how bout that qb from boise st.

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Brunell sucks, Brooks Sucks, Collins Sucks. Garcia will be back in Philly and Plummer ain't gonna be a Titan. Leftwitch it is. You heard it here.

9. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

hes gonna be to expensive plus we would have to trade for him since he isnt a free agent. if we did trade for him , i bet we would have to give up like a 3 or 4 or maybe a 2nd which would not be worth it. good thought tho, ya never know.

10. TitanGuy

You mean Jared Zabransky, he is good. But don't we need some veteran leadership behind vince?:suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar