Next year's back up QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quinn Gray looked quite good when I saw him, he would fit in with the titans...

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Any college QB we get will be the 3rd QB if he even makes the roster.
    I'm all for bringing in Collins again. Not a big fan of his but he knows the system now and unless VY goes down for a long stretch Collins could fill in for a few games without hurting us too bad.

3. titanfan24

titanfan24 Guest

I'm not a big Collins guy myself, but he is better than anybody else we could hope for in this market. Garcia is the only guy better and he may get a chance to compete for a starting job elsewhere. Vince is very complimentary of Kerry and their working relationship, so I think it would probably be wise to keep KC for another year or two and draft a late round project like a Jordan Palmer to groom as a future backup.....kind of like the Steve, Neil, Billy days.

4. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Mark Brunell ..... problem solved! :yes:

5. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

i really believe we will go after Brunell as well, I think he would be a good fit.

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:drunk:

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Craig Hentrich

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

^ Kidding..... The cheapest guy we can find.

10. Well, Hentrich was our 3rd string QB in case KFC and VY get hurt, not counting Mauck who was on the practice squad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar