Next Week Against The Jags...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They completely shut down the best offense in the league against the Eagles, yet they lost to the Texans...

What d'ya think, can we beat em, I'm not sure we woulda gotton away with our stats if we had played against the Jags, keep in mind, they had 3 starters inactive...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ahh LazyManJackson, Football is a fickle sport. One week your a world beater the next you lose to the worlds worst team.

Just look at it like England in cricket, get away with one fluke series win and look like crap the rest of the time. :brow:

3. You watch your mouth gunny, aint no way your getting the ashes back, and hey, your team is looking awful as well...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

pfft, Ashes are coming home. It's just relieving itself in your country.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Cricket is a game for fags. Never watched a game never will.

The Jags are definately beatable. I think the danger is that they'll run all over us but they're not going to put up a lot of points.

Vince has been protecting the football well so although we haven't been a free scoring team we aren't giving up turnovers either so we have a chance. We need a better show from the running game though, I was shocked that Henry had such an off game today. Scewed my fantasy team over :irked:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

please tell me you're a soccer fan, the irony there will be too much.

7. Was it by any chance the sky fantasy childress?...

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

MAN!! I think we have a decent chance against the JAGS. I hope we do well cause that is the wifeys team and I am tired of them beating us. I would rather face Leftwich than Gerrard though. If I remember right he ate us up the last time we faced him with his feet!

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yep. I'm praying Steve Smith can save my bacon.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

No such luck Gunny :grrhee:

Soccer bores me to tears although its better than Aussie rules football where they wear those tight little hotpants like the fags they are. :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar