Next up?????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Buckeye Titan, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Nope
    Straight killed

For no good reason honestly

But whatevs I ain't tryna get banned again

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You've been here longer than anyone, you should know this

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Your blaming Mariota for Whisenhunt's firing? Pretty sure he won more games than Mettenberger did, which was Whis's guy.
    This is actually where I think Tennessee messed up. You don't just throw a QB at a dumpster fire and expect things to change. I hope Mariota isn't broken by the time JR can make enough moves to get this team winning again. I've been surprised by how well Mariota played this far, but I did want Leonard Williams. Maybe if we had him, Tennessee would have gotten a sack today. They would have lost by 30 instead of 9 because Mett would have been QB still, but that's a different scenario.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. 520

I'm not blaming him

Just stating reality
    Also no he wouldn't if he played like last year wentz would be
    Which is why I really didn't mind waiting another year and not drafting Mary. If Mett **** the bed we'd be in line for the top pick again anyway

5. HurrayTitans!

you blatantly said "after getting 2 coaches fired". This is clearly referring to Mariota being the cause of Whisenhunt's firing and in your scenario, Mularkey's firing.

6. 520

Well is that not how it would be phrased in media?

Was it really cutlers fault all his hcs got fired? No.

7. HurrayTitans!

Mariota went 1-4 with Whis. No I don't think the media would phrase it that way either. This is aside the fact the media is awful garbage.
    I wouldn't compare what Cutler's done in Chicago to what Mariota has done in Tennessee. Cutler has had 6 seasons in Chicago, Mariota, by games played, hasn't played 1.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Sometimes it feels like this franchise is cursed lol. Like no matter the coach, players etc, they're just meant to lose. Like its impossible to turn things around (not saying this cause of today's loss). Just the last few years.

Its odd. Take the Raiders. Just as bad as us the last little while. Have put some good drafts together (like ours this year, but Raiders are a yr/two ahead of us in this department) and also made a head scratching coaching hire in Del Rio. Mularkey esque move.

Seems like its going to work out for them tho.

9. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

That toss was a dumb play and killed that drive....Robiskie tried to be to cute at times today

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

lmao at anyone thinking Mariota gets traded instead of Mularkey. ****ing lmaooo.. Not happening.

Exotic **** wans't that good today. I've said on shoutbox 1000 times I hate this ****. Its bad. most the time it doesn't work... Why are we doing it. This is what the Dolphins did when they had nothing else...

Anyways. Positives: Byard is getting a **** ton of time. Conk + Henry + Sharpe looks great. That lone is worth it. a full re build will take more then a year give it time.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar