Pre-Game Thread Next Up: Titans @ Dolphins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

From thephins.com message board. We're not the only one's with the opinion of Mularkey and MM8

Limbo
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mularkey is really screwing up the offense, even though their roster is actually pretty good. He's got this tight, heavy run game with max-protect passing thing going on...and none of it plays to his quarterback's strengths. He wants to keep Mariota from getting hit, but he took it to an extreme that just doesn't work in the NFL, and he doesn't understand what his QB is good at. Mariota has been pretty terrible so far this year, and part of it is the awful scheme.

Defensively they're not bad. That unit has kept them in games for the most part. Even in Houston last week, the Texans beat them on a punt return.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Interested to see if they move the game to Nashville with flood, road damage or other post hurricane issues.

Also, I don't really feel good about this good. Miami coming off 10 days rest also.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Doubt they move the game to Nashville.

I would personally like to see the Titans run King Henry more against the Finz. He ran well against them in the preseason and didn't get enough carries against the cows.

The Dolphins will be well rested, and Pouncy will be back in the lineup, so this will be a tough game for us even though the Finz are about as bad as we are.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Youre right to be worried

Last year they whooped our asses after coming off a bye week

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Yeah, but the game was in Nashville. Titan's can't win at home :D

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Remember this guy?

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. bupac

bupac Starter

We play better on the road, so rather not play in Nashville. Well actually...our stadium is pretty much like away games now so maybe we might play decently.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  8. JM1995

JM1995 Starter

Like a lot of us believe, I do think this will be a tough game. But I think Mariota and the offense finally get rolling and the Titans end up pulling away late. 31-20 Titans

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This guy cracks me up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar