Pre-Game Thread Next Up: Titans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 15, 2016.

?

Who will win?

Poll closed Nov 22, 2016.
  1. Titans by 1-3

7.1%
  2. Titans by 4-6

17.9%
  3. Titans by 7-9

21.4%
  4. Titans by 10-13

17.9%
  5. Titans by 14+

15.5%
  6. Colts by 1-3

3.6%
  7. Colts by 4-6

6.0%
  8. Colts by 7-9

1.2%
  9. Colts by 10-13

6.0%
  10. Colts by 14+

3.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

feel like we lose to the colts then beat the bears. lose to broncos and cheifs, beat jags and texans and we're at 8-8. not making playoffs with perrish cox & brice mccain in the secondary and j-mac doesnt have the quickness he used to.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Bold predictions: NFC North falls flat in Week 11

• By Around The NFL staff NFL.com
    Titans will defeat Andrew Luck for the first time in the quarterback's career

You can not wrap me in your definition of "bold," world. Is taking a 5-5 team to beat a 4-5 team that #Bold? Meh (insert shrug emoji). Consider this: Andrew Luck has NEVER lost to the Tennessee Titans. Never. 8-0 for his career. Tennessee has lost ten straight games to Indianapolis, dating back to 2011 when Curtis Painter helmed the Colts during a nightmare season. Is it then bold enough to say a 0-8 franchise (or 0-10 if you'd prefer to take Luck out of the equation) will win on the road against a team coming off a bye that is desperate to stay in the playoff hunt? Darn skippy it is. Behind Marcus Mariota's scintillating play and an underrated defensive front, the Titans storm through Indy, smash the Horseshoe's Luck, and finally get the attention they deserve as a playoff contender.

-- Kevin Patra

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I wish people would quit picking us to win. It's so unfamiliar it makes me nervous.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm predicting a loss,

You're welcome

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

We need this win in order to push the Texans. Hopefully they lose to the Raiders this week which will put us both at 6-5 and makes our week 17 game pretty fricken' yuge.

Mularky and Robisky can't come out playing afraid this time. We need to show up and punch the Colts defense right in the teeth with some play action to prove to them they have something else to worry about than our running game.

On defense its just as simple we need to hit Luck and put his dick in the dirt.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We could be undefeated right now and still have a fear of the Colts. When you have that problem of them being your nemesis mentally it screws with you. Has to bother the players too. We really need to break out of this.

7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

It actually would put them at 6-4

8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

The Texans-Raiders game should be interesting with both being border teams. Who will the Mexicans cheer for? Which group had more families cross over in Texas versus California?

9. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I think the Texans by far most of Mexicans are Cowboys or Texans fans with a few chargers/raiders fans in the west coast.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Go Raiders, they are the better team. Although Texans have horseshoes right now, that will change.

I think we win, won't be by alot but we shake the Colts nemesis. Law of averages!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar