Pre-Game Thread Next Up: Titans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 15, 2016.

?

Who will win?

Poll closed Nov 22, 2016.
  1. Titans by 1-3

7.1%
  2. Titans by 4-6

17.9%
  3. Titans by 7-9

21.4%
  4. Titans by 10-13

17.9%
  5. Titans by 14+

15.5%
  6. Colts by 1-3

3.6%
  7. Colts by 4-6

6.0%
  8. Colts by 7-9

1.2%
  9. Colts by 10-13

6.0%
  10. Colts by 14+

3.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I doubt the Colts totally abandon max protect if Luck starts getting hammered.

53.5 is the over/under. I think that's going to be low.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'm so sick of them I'd ready for the next division realignment.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Why would they quit doing something that worked so well before? The only way we get to Luck is with speed, not brute force, so that means committing a CB or Safety. Very risky, but the only way to disrupt him IMO. We sold out several times with the front 7 and he just ate us up. We have to pressure the outside and hold the middle so he can't run. Lots of arms in the air to knock down passes.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Yes, people who post on a Titans message board, especially after winning a total of 5 games in the previous 2 years aren't real fans of the team. Smh.

I am enjoying the season so far, and I have high hopes for the future. But until this team starts winning on a consistent basis, this will forever be how I feel before each game.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

None of these sportswriters are actually watching the Titans, they're just following the trend of everyone else who starts to hype us up. They see Mariota's numbers and think okay they're the trendy pick now. I hope this kind of attention motivates the team instead of causing them to get complacent. This is our biggest game in years.

6. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Idk why but this colts safety's have Mariotas number they always come up with a game ending pick.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

When they faced us before, they were down WRs and OL. They're still not 100% healthy but they've got a lot more weapons back.

8. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I believe they will quit that because that style of O isn't able to keep up with a shoot out. Chuck will most likely fear the Titans putting up tons of points on their D. This will make him utelize more routes over blockers. As well Mewhort is back.

I could be way off but we shall see.

9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

We can't play too conservative , I mean don't go bananas trying to establish the run. Take big shots downfield , let Marcus loose and be unpredictable and balanced. Once some unpredictability is established we can run em to death. In other words be cool and disguise the "smash mouth" a bit. I feel in the bigger games we play too safe. We should play as if Marcus is our main weapon

10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar