Pre-Game Thread Next Up: Titans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Not as much as :coltssuck:.

:coltssuck: :truedat: :coltsblow: :obvious: :deadhorse:

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. kenny

kenny Starter

The Walking Dead is extremely popular right now....Darrell one of the main characters is adored by millions....several T-shirts in the mall and around tow say "If Darrell Dies We Riot" I think you should do a play on that.

"If Webster Stays We Riot!!" Combining the ever popular walking Dead with a big TN storyline like Webster's absolute NEED of replacement may be a sure fire way to get your sign on TV!! LOL.....

Maybe for the price of those tickets you get your 5 minutes of fame!! I will be looking for you in the stand from the comfort of my couch! LOL. Good Luck. Hope you enjoy the experience. Lord knows it will he hard to enjoy the game with Mett under center...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. kenny

kenny Starter

Any idea what area you will be sitting in?? I want to see if your sign makes it on TV...... Cmon man make it something about firing Webster! Need to get that **** on national TV ASAP!!!!! LOL

4. kenny

kenny Starter

LOL LOVE the animations!! That's just cool!! Especially the one with the guy hitting the horse in the nuts!! LOL

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

You can thank TitanJeff for the smilies. The last one is beating a dead horse.

6. kenny

kenny Starter

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I called Comcast yesterday to cancel the Red Zone channel

She questioned me, said "you do know the season isn't over yet right?"

"Yes I'm aware..."

Then she chuckled and asked if "my team was having a bad year ..."

I never said who "my team" was but said , yeah pretty much ..."

She says a lot of angry guys call this time of year and ask to cancel when their teams arnt worth watching anymore ...

Told her my team has never been worth watching ...

She chuckled again and off my service went.

Well ... ill call again in August and cancel again in December - nothing like meaningless Late season Titan games zzz

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Dang, how close was Whitehurst to playing his ex team? 1 week later - gets hurt

If Mett doesn't get a win vs which ever scrub comes off the streets and starts for Indy, he may never get one period.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why does the other teams QB affect Mett? Mett can't even match a kickers points, we'll lose 9-6 cause pecker head Mett can't even score more than once

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Ok sounds good. The sign will read "if Webster stays we riot"

I'll be in section 625

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar