Next up ....hahaa

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

This is one of those thing that you just kinda are like....u know almost pointless but regardless ....

next yr if we end up w/ an early enough draft pick...and he declares..and we dont pick up a stud DE in the offseason...THAN....WE SIMPLY HAVE TO DRAFT.....

Calais Campbell, DE, outa miami....

best DE in the country.

2. is he better than the ones that were in this draft?

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

best in the country

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

back your bags, this one is moving to the draft forum. :ha:

I really would like a 1st round DE. I wanted the db 1st pick this year. I got my wish with Griffin. DE is a big area of need, or so I hear. We'll see though.

Currently we have:

Vanden Bosch, LaBoy, Odom, Conover, Savage, Ford, McElveen, and the Tony Brown who is listed at DT and DE.

What do we even know about Conover?
    moving on...
    I was looking at Josh Savage and the only thing that stood out is every time he is activated from the practice squad to dress for Tennessee the Titans lose. Let's hope that trend doesn't continue. Originally signed as a UDFA by Tampa Bay he was waived and claimed off waivers by the Falcons. I suppose Tennessee took notice of him in preseason action with Atlanta (??? - speculative on my part)... anyways... he's been on our practice squad... I don't expect a whole lot from him seeing he was released by two other teams, but you never know.

I used to be very high on Odom. I hope he returns to form. I'm still waiting for LaBoy to make some noise... I am ready to spend that #1 pick at DE though... but I still want to watch our talent develop. By years end a new need may emerge and DE may look more solid.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah a top DE or DT would be ideal.

Some guys to note:

DE's

Calais Campbell 6'6 260 Miami or 6'8 285 depending where you look
    Derek Harvey 6'4 260 Florida
    Lawrence Jackson 6'5 265 USC
    Vernon Gholston 6'4 260 Ohio St.

DT's
    Glen Dorsey 6'2 285 LSU
    Frank Okam 6'5 315 Texas
    DeMario Pressley NC State , not sure on size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar