Pre-Game Thread Next Up: Colts @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Oct 17, 2016.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

11 vote(s)
    13.9%
  2. Titans by 4-6

15 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Titans by 7-9

20 vote(s)
    25.3%
  4. Titans by 10-13

9 vote(s)
    11.4%
  5. Titans by 14+

9 vote(s)
    11.4%
  6. Colts by 1-3

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  7. Colts by 4-6

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  8. Colts by 7-9

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  9. Colts by 10-13

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  10. Colts by 14+

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Can't think like that, we are on a bit of an upswing, yes wins against Browns and Fins but still think positive!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Nissan Stadium on sunday

PA-13455096.jpg

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

[​IMG] 28 [​IMG] 24

The Titans' pass rushers were all overBrowns quarterback Cody Kessler last Sunday. My good buddy, NFL researcher@MarkDulgerianOS, says, "Yeah, but Kessler's offensive line is terrible." So maybe it's garbage. The Colts' line is a diamond in the rough -- with 90 percent of it being rough. Tennessee blitzes 30.5 percent of the time, tops in the league, which presents quite the problem forAndrew Luck after what he saw late in last Sunday's Texans game: flashing colors, usually not his own, with the game on the line. Luck's passer rating against the blitz is 69.8 Not good. Frank Gore putting up 100 yards for the Colts again would help immeasurably. That said, I think Marcus Mariota's improved play for Tennessee, coupled with the weak Indy defense, spells a Titans win.

NFL Week 7 game picks: Cardinals edge Seahawks; Patriots roll - NFL.com

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I see Dodd is questionable again with foot problems. Seems like a bad issue. We may have wasted a 2nd round pick.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

From the Colts forum - these guys haven't quit, and are making fun of us for thinking we can win:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That game was just like Monachino described it. It was a "Punch In The Gut" or a "Punch In The Nuts" for sure. That's why I'm talking like I'm talking about this Titans game. I know we're better than them dudes, and I feel like crap even having people question if we can win. I felt the same way about Houston and we shoved those boys around for most of that game. Like Pagano said we got to play 4 quarters though. The problem keeps being what we are doing to our ownselves.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Bahahaha they suck balls. No line, no run game, and an overrated QB. I haven't seen anything from them that suggests that they are so much "better" than it appears. I agree this will be close, but let's not act like either team has earned the right to be bold and or arrogant at this point.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I wonder If they are gonna double cover walker.Like the Browns/phins did.

8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

They may be wise to KW now. Either way, they only have Vontae...he can't be everywhere.

9. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Suck is a lot better than Mariota even though he's overrated. Mariota just isn't all that good. their defense rushes the passer a lot better too and they just own the Titans overall on top of that.

• Boring Boring x 1
  10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

The Colts are clearly bankin on their history with us and I don't blame them because that's all they got right now. The franchise and fan base are all in denial and a loss away from realizing they could very well be the new doormat of the division. That team is practically on life support and tomorrow the plug gets pulled. :beerbang:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar