Pre-Game Thread Next Up: Colts @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Oct 17, 2016.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

11 vote(s)
    13.9%
  2. Titans by 4-6

15 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Titans by 7-9

20 vote(s)
    25.3%
  4. Titans by 10-13

9 vote(s)
    11.4%
  5. Titans by 14+

9 vote(s)
    11.4%
  6. Colts by 1-3

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  7. Colts by 4-6

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  8. Colts by 7-9

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  9. Colts by 10-13

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  10. Colts by 14+

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I've had this game circled on the calendar all year. I hate the Colts with a passion, and I'm tired of losing to them every single year. We've been close before, but always seem to find ways to lose to them.

There is no reason that we should not beat them this time. The colts are not a good team right now. They are 0-2 in the division and 2-4 overall. They are coming off a heart breaking loss to the Texans and instead of being in a 3 way tie for 1st in the AFCS, they are dead last. They will be playing back to back road games, Titans are playing back to back home games ... everything is setup in the Titans favor.

Colts D is not good at all right now. We should be able to run and pass on them. Their OL is not good right now. We should be able to get to Luck.

My only real concern about the colts is they can still make a big play every so often in the passing game. And our D had been giving up big plays every week just about. We don't want to let another crappy team hang around with a chance at the end.

I hope we can shake the loser mentality that the colts own us. We can beat them. We should beat them.

Colts suck!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Key to victory- Kill Andrew Luck!! Not even metaphorically. I want to Rak rip the top half of his body directly off from the legs.

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Something worth noting, their defense has created 9 fumbles.

We need to take care of the football more than ever this coming week.

We're currently the only team in the league without a forced fumble.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

When a team is depleted or facing some type of adversity the Titans always seem to play their worst. I sincerely hope that this week is different after stacking a few wins together.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I expect a similar game to last year's game in Nashville. We got to Luck a ton in that game. But they still made big plays down field and ultimately won. Not saying we will lose again, but it'll be a high scoring game that can go either way.

I am approaching this game like the Texans game 3 weeks ago. Tired of losing to them, and badly want to win to prove to ourselves we have turned a corner. I was pretty down after that loss, but winning 2 in a row since then is a recipe to feel better.

I expect our offense to perform well. We are the far better team in the trenches, on both sides. We will sack Luck 5-7 times. But gotta be weary of Hilton making big plays down field. They're gonna take a few deep shots to him and Dorsett. Gotta be weary of Doyle and even that Rogers kid.

God I want to win this game.

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

It's Colts week. Where is Hoffa?

9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

The crowd needs to step up. The second half was a little better but the first half of the Browns game was almost embarrassingly quiet.

10. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

"F" you colts ... Just "F" you !!!!
    This ... This IS the home game that might make or break our season.
    Must win this Sunday !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar