Next iPhone to have Bigger Screen

Discussion in 'Gear' started by NewHorizans, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

Can't remember when I bought it. Whenever it was released. A year and a half ago or so?

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Beats version htc. I didn't even know that existed.

3. Clark

Actually I know for a fact that I'm using a closed OS and I choose it to be that way. I had terrible luck with android phones actin funny after about a year. My iPhone RARELY has hiccups. I prefer that.

This is the same reason I run Linux on my desktop. It's simple and doesn't need nearly the hassle of upkeep of windows ghetto OS.

4. Deuce Wayne

My girlfriend's iphone has quite a few problems. And the newest iPhone and OS has been a clusterf*ck of problems.

But the girlfriends' - she can't adjust her volume. No matter how she does it- rocker or internal, no sound. The speakers work fine, but they won't play audio.

5. Clark

The new OS has been the weakest of late.

Only issue I've had on my phone is the top button gave out finally. 2 years though. I'm seeing another year out of it unless it doesn't turn on one day.

6. Deuce Wayne

She's had hers for around 2 yrs probably.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Pretty simple. Put on your biking clothes, put the phone in the backpocket of your bike shirt, go for a ride on your MTB in the forest, break the cleat under one of your shoes so you can release from the pedal and roll around in the forest on you back, fighting to release from the bike. The screen wasn't pretty afterwards.

Edit: It was a Samsung Galaxy S3 that happened to. Now have a Nexus 5. Best phone ever. Smaller battery than the LG G2, but that ain't a problem for me. Gets 36 hours of runtime per charge.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

All HTC phones feature Beats Audio.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Seriously never broken a phone.

Had the Galaxy Nexus. It burned up on my nightstand one night while plugged into the charger.

Woke up and the battery was charred. It had melted the inside of the phone and my room was filled with the smell of electrical fire.

Samsung told me I wasn't supposed to charge my phone up for long periods of time... like don't plug my phone in when I go to bed because it could catch fire. They admitted this.

I've had,
    The original Droid, Droid Incredible, HTC One, Galaxy Nexus and the Note 3. Haven't broken any of them outside of the Nexus melting.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

what am I lying about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar