Next GM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exactly, he may not more power in an official sense, but if the new GM is letting Fisher decide which players are added then it's a real boost in his power.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Randy Mueller is a pretty good GM. He's been in Miami the past couple of years when Saban had power over pretty much anything. So basically Mueller was just a guy that had the title of General Manager, but it was Saban that was calling the shots.

3. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

If I had to take anyone right now, I'd probably take Mueller.

Your right BigRed about him in Miami, I think Saban called most or all of the shots with him doing the contract stuff.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Why him? :))

5. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Haha GLinks....funny:grrhee:

seriously??

The Ravens were suppose to drop tremendously from losing Savage to the Browns in drafting situations.But Eric Decosta has stepped in and many say he has been better at evaluating talent, and drafting.Over the last 2 years he's brought in very good players all throughout the draft and not just early picks.Marc Clayton,he's been great there for McNair.They also drafted Dawan Landry in the 5th and he is outstanding.Those are just a few examples,but there are guys like Ngata,D.Williams,etc...He is great at evaluating talent,and would do great here.I think he would be great for us,and he is also very good at evaluating defensive talent,so that could also help our horrible D out.First JS,chief red hat, or w.e else we call him,has to leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar