Next GM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I want the GM from the Ravens. He constantly drafts playmakers and good starters and depth in later rounds

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

How about this guy? I heard he was gonna be out of a job b/c of the new owners

[​IMG]

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

As long as Fish is being given more power in personnel decisions, there's no need to rush.

Just make sure you get the right person in place.

This is too important a decision to rush.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Jerry Reese, NYG. And they can't rush, the Giants are in the playoffs.

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Underwood specifically said this afternoon that Fisher would have no additional powers or decision-making authority in personnel decisions, that his duties would remain exactly as they were before.

6. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

And the Super Bowl puzzle pieces continue to slide in place....

7. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

Why not just give Fisher some of the GM's duties?

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

is it out of the realm of possibility that Underwood undertakes contracts while someone else handles personel (which I pray to all things decent is Jeff) ?

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Raven's GM..

I don't think ozzie newsome is available. But heck since we are talking about guys we can't have let's give the job to bill polian!

Certainly we don't need a proven failure and casserly is that..

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

An interesting idea..

If he doesn't get a head coaching job i think a good choice would be jim fassel. He knows offensive personel and fisher defensive and i think they could work well together at drafting the right people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar