Smack Next 5 opponents are 1-3 or worse right now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thunderkyss, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

When I was really naive and thought Vandy could win, we drove to Little Rock to watch them play Arkansas. Worst stadium I have ever seen. Seats were about 10 inches apart, and it was hot as hell. Vandy was down 24-0 but then came back to 24-17. We had some pretty good lineman back then, and one knocked an Arkansas guy out, then the Vandy fans (what few there were) started cheering. I wanted to leave. Game ended that way. Same deal - 8 hours. At least no rain.

2. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

Hopefully I have better luck when I go see our boys play Cleveland on the 16th. Man I would love a win. A good clean win both sides of the ball would be perfect

3. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

This to me is more of a win win.

If we do extremely successful our next 5 games, who knows what kind of confidence that'll bring to the team, and obviously something will have to be going well, whether it's MM making better decisions, our pass defense improving etc.

On the other hand, if we struggle mightily, I don't see how Mularky makes it much longer, along with the greatest playcaller to ever live in Robiskie.

I'd much rather win these games and put us back in some what of a contention somthe younger guys can see what that feels like, but if it means getting better play calling, and better designs from our head coach... then that's hard to pass up.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

brace yourself- if we don't get to 3-3 all hell will break loose around BSP.

5. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Starter

The only bad thing about the next 5 opponents being 1-3 or worse is that they'll all be desperate for a win. You're going to get some berserker wildman out there who will cause some unnecessary injury.

6. meekmode

meekmode Starter

I can't wait to see how mularkey game plans to exploit their defenses, said no one ever.

7. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Somewhere someone else is saying this about the Titans on their schedule.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

The no show idea won't work. The only people at those games are people who got free tickets from their PSL holder friends who want to show their kids a game or people who got their tickets in a charity raffle that was given to the charity for a PSL holder's company's tax write off (yes, this can be done with a good CPA)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar