"Newton Pro Day"

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lateknight, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

FYI- ESPN is advertising that ESPN3 will show "Newton Pro Day" at 1:30 pm today. Wow, they are hyping this guy.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They're doing what they do, cover something half entertaining. What else is there, baseball?

I'd tune in since this guy may eventually be a Titan. But I'm off to lunch now.

3. lateknight

Man this crap is so boring. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

4. lateknight

Funniest highlight is cover guy saying "I don't know who told him he should run his 40 without his shirt on but it was bad advice. SOme guys can and some can't. You shouldn't have"

That was great.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TNforever

TNforever Practice Squad

I think this should work out better for him, more so than him working out in front of the media. I believe his passing will look better now that he is throwing to receivers that he has had chemistry with. Does anyone think that it will hurt our perception on Mallet and Newton since we have to split up personel to go scout these guys?

6. 24

24 Starter

Has Newton thrown yet?

7. JCBRAVE

I think being that Chris Palmer went to Auburn says something.

8. 24

24 Starter

I think that neither Munchak nor Reinfeldt going to either of the Pro Days says something.

9. JCBRAVE

They can't leave Nashville, they're on Vince Young watch, making sure he doesn't sneak in to the facilities.

10. 24

24 Starter

I wasn't very impressed. He's athletic, no doubt, but his feet looked slow in the "pressure" drills. He was still high on lots of throws, his WRs were making some outstanding catches. And, the thing that caught my attention the most was that it took him at least 1 throw to get acclimated to a new route. Didn't really change my opinion on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar