Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

"Newton Pro Day"

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lateknight, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lateknight Master Opinionist

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $125
    FYI- ESPN is advertising that ESPN3 will show "Newton Pro Day" at 1:30 pm today. Wow, they are hyping this guy.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,713
    They're doing what they do, cover something half entertaining. What else is there, baseball?

I'd tune in since this guy may eventually be a Titan. But I'm off to lunch now.
  3. lateknight Master Opinionist

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $125
    Man this crap is so boring. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  4. lateknight Master Opinionist

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $125
    Funniest highlight is cover guy saying "I don't know who told him he should run his 40 without his shirt on but it was bad advice. SOme guys can and some can't. You shouldn't have"

That was great.
    1 people high five this.
  5. TNforever Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $0
    I think this should work out better for him, more so than him working out in front of the media. I believe his passing will look better now that he is throwing to receivers that he has had chemistry with. Does anyone think that it will hurt our perception on Mallet and Newton since we have to split up personel to go scout these guys?
  6. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    Has Newton thrown yet?
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,713
    I think being that Chris Palmer went to Auburn says something.
  8. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    I think that neither Munchak nor Reinfeldt going to either of the Pro Days says something.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,713
    They can't leave Nashville, they're on Vince Young watch, making sure he doesn't sneak in to the facilities.
  10. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    I wasn't very impressed. He's athletic, no doubt, but his feet looked slow in the "pressure" drills. He was still high on lots of throws, his WRs were making some outstanding catches. And, the thing that caught my attention the most was that it took him at least 1 throw to get acclimated to a new route. Didn't really change my opinion on him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.