New York: Mike and Mad Dog on Pac

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. I suppose, if you're extremely close minded about the situation. But let it be YOU that gets caught in crossfire for your vehicle, people end up hurt. Who's fault will it be then? Yours? For driving a car people liked?

I'm sure you'd see it that way.

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

nicely put, pacman shot nobody and therefore ruined nobody's life

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Especially when he'd probably get more money than he's getting now since he's still on his rookie contract

4. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Probably should've worded it better. I was following along with the "yelling fire in a crowded theatre" comment. Malicious intent? No. Actions that were likely to cause a problem? Yes, IMO. Adam should use better judgement than that, especially considering the situations he's put himself in in the past.
    This guy should be doing everything in his power to AVOID bad situations BECAUSE of his recent history. That's not really a 'reach', is it?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I totally agree with you. I just didn't think Pacman had malicious intent.

But you are right he needs to use better judgment and should be doing everything to avoid these situations.

I am sure when this is over and if Pacman is cleared of any wrongdoing he will come on and say he learned his lesson and all that jazz the issue is does he actually do it, or just say it.

Will he ever learn?

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

P-thug wraps his arms around his "background", his toughness, his posse and yet many of you want to argue that he had no malicious intent? Just because he has, to this point, managed to stay out of prision doesn't mean he has done no wrong. He beat a guy down with a pool stick in college, a charge that was eventually reduced. He stays in constant trouble with the law, but according to him and some of you, it was always the "other guy" and everybody is just out to get him. Look, some of us are tired of this guys act. He is a good ballplayer ok, is he the greatest, heck no, he is not even the best now, maybe he is a top 5 type of guy I agree, but no one player is greater than the team, and my understanding from reading reports is that many of his own teammates are tired of his act also. Malicious intent, I think P-thug thinks things like "making it rain" is funny, doesn't care about others at all, and looks no further into the future than tonights party. Malicious intent, maybe not, maybe so, stupid is much easier to prove.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No, according to the police it was the "other guy".

Pacman is not above the law if he does something he will be caught.

It is that simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar