New York: Mike and Mad Dog on Pac

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

How can anyone hold Pacman responsible for the injured people, just because he brought money to a stripclub??

Do you also hold the bankowner responsible if a security guard get's shot during a bankrobbery? I mean if he didn't keep money in the building, it wouldn't have happened, right?

Pacman went to a stripclub, you take money when you go to a stripclub, it's part of the concept. So now you're basically saying that because Pacman took "too much" money to the club, he is responsible? If he had only taken $20K he would not be responsible? What about the other people "making it rain", they're not responsible even though they did the exact same thing as Pac?

The ONLY thing, and I reiterate to make it clear, ONLY thing Pacman can possibly be responsible for, as the story stands now, is withholding information from the police regarding the shooter. But of course we don't know what the police has asked him nor what he has answered.

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

The way Adam Jones did it is simular to yelling fire in a theater when there isn't one. He caused the events by his stupidity of "makining it rain"

His thugs were uder his control IF he told them to shoot the place up he is just as guilty. He is the "brains" and money in his "gang" the other small minded big boys are his muscle. He wants to run his life like he is the leader of a gang, put him in prison with the other low life gang bangers.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No, because yelling fire in a theater show malicious intent, throwing money at strippers is not malicious intent.

A better example is the event that promises free tickets to the first 5 people and 3 people are injured in the stampede. And in those cases it's rare to be found guilty of anything criminal (at least over here); examples would be tragedies at music concerts or sports events.

It's not even clear yet if Pacman actually knows the shooter and certainly not whether he said anything to prompt the shooting.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sorry Dr. Overalls I can't see that doctorate behind the mound of crap you just spoke.

5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Sorry Dr. Overalls I can't see that doctorate behind the mound of crap you just spoke

LOL I cant tell you how many times I thought that in liberal arts courses

6. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Throwing money at strippers knowing you aren't going to let them keep it could be argued as malicious intent, IMO.

It's been widely publicized that ADAM showed up with the shooter, sat with him and talked with him throughout the time they were there.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

Let's put things into context.

I listen to Mike and the Mad Dog. While they can be very sensitive, Dog can really go off the deep end.

From what I've read, a girl with Pac bit the bouncer and hit him (or another bouncer) over the head with a Champagne bottle.

Pac brought the money as an effect, but the promoter (presumably the guy who arranged this with Pac) told the girls to pick up the money...which is why the melee ensued.

According to the promoter, the shooter was a person in Pac's posse. He said the shooter arrived with Pac and left with him (his group I presume).

So what is Pac guilty of? By law, perhaps nothing. If Pac didn't drive the shooter away from the scene of the crime...they don't have much of a case.

However, there have been numerous 'incidents' involving Pac and he's only been here 2 years. After saying all the right things last time, it appears nothing has changed...

Pac is guilty of BAD JUDGEMENT and THAT is why the Titans will take a hard look at whether or not they should trade him.

Bringing 81k to a strip club to make it 'rain' is a bad idea. Hanging out with people who are gonna get charged with assault and shoot people (assuming what's been said is true) are bad ideas.

Pac could spend his whole career getting into these incidents 3-4 times a year, never being charged with a crime (he didn't commit one), never going to jail and not getting shot. But if he keeps this behavior up, the odds are against it.

We have Darrent Williams to remind us of how you can get yourself into trouble even simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Adding in bad judgement only increases your odds of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Gut

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

By the clubowner, who wasn't there at the night in question. The police are saying they think he may know him, but haven't been able to verify it.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Gut, GREAT post. Haven't seen a better one about Pacman this entire week.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what?

no way in hell that could be successfully argued as malicious intent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar