New York: Mike and Mad Dog on Pac

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

easy to talk a big game, but he forgets the players assocation would not stand for him just being kicked out of the legaue.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hopefully Pacman is seeing the national attention he is getting and realises what is going on and that he may change.

I did say hopefully.

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

If nothing else, then this incident needs to pave the way for the league to be able to toss misbehaving players without union recourse.

That is clear. If the player association wants to play defense lawyer for thugs, then I can live with a strike for a few years.

One quote from his rant that resonates with me "If you can't act right, you are gone."
    It really is that simple.

I would love to see disciplinary action come from the league. Having the Titan's throw him over, and he still gets to play somewhere else does not amount to punishment for being an idiot in public, and contributing to a shooting injury.

Like the youtube comment says; someone is paralyzed for life. There are 81,000 reasons Pacman bears responsibility for that.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And that is utterly ridiculous.

Pacman didn't shoot anyone.

Do you really think when Pac took his $81,000 that it would inadvertently result in a shooting and paralysis of a bouncer?

If we are going to go that far, then include.

Strippers for taking the money.

Pacmans girlfriend for starting a fight.

The club owner for opening that night.

Gun manufacturer for selling that weapon.

:rolleyes:

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Damn rite Gunny.

That guy needs to take some serious riddilin. Sitting there making an arse out of himself screaming into the mik talking about something he dosent kno crap about. If ur gonna throw PacMan out of the league then throw everyone out. You gonna throw Rothlisberger out for not wearing a darn hemlut? That was idiotic listening to that garbage.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

MY god Wikipedia is fast!

I visited wikipedia trying to read more about this Chris Russo guy, and under the title 'tirades' it has aready been updated with, "On February 23, 2007, Russo received a call from a relative of a victim of the Pacman Jones-related shooting in Las Vegas during the NBA’s All-Star Weekend. The victim was paralyzed from the waist down after being shot in the spinal chord. During the next segment of the show, at 6:00, Russo blew a fuse, ripping Roger Goodell and the National Football League. “Does the NFL care at all about its image?” Russo asked. He then started screaming, “ENOUGH’S ENOUGH! THIS IS A DISGRACE...THROW HIM OUT OF THE LEAGUE! THROW HIM THE HELL OUT! IT’S A DISGRACE! WHAT’S THE NFL DOING? THROW HIM OUT!!!”"

7. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I live in a society where we defend the actions of pacman

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Rothlisberger only harmed himself, I rarely get in the way of a fool or an idiot who wants to demonstrate his "skill". BTY, p-thug has been guilty of hurting people before(in college he beat a guy down with a pool stick), lepards and stripes.:grrhee:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well if that is the worst thing in your life, count yourself fortunate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar