New Uniforms

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JeremyWardlaw, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeremyWardlaw

JeremyWardlaw Special Teams Standout

Yeah those are sweet. I always liked those tops with the white pants. They've only worn them a few times.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. JeremyWardlaw

Gotcha. Well it's nice to have a presence out West. I think Locker had potential but he couldn't stay healthy. Never could have taken us as far as Yoda will though. Just hope his knees will hold up.

3. JeremyWardlaw

These. 2013 vs. Indy.
    20131206__delanie-walker~p1.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I was Wondering that myself. You were trashing our owners and coaches with a jaded attitude like you have been here forever and when i checked your join date it was this year. Now it makes sense. I saw salmon slayer so that meant pacific NW. I figured you a mariota fan from Oregon. Was actually feeling sorry for you, but now i don't cuz you have been here long enough to know better like the rest of us and yet you stay.

5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I was at my frat beach retreat and was so hung over watching the infamous Music City Miracle game, kept falling asleep and couldn't stay awake. I forced everyone in the house to watch that game. I woke up to everyone going nuts when Wycheck made that lateral. Because of me, 6 dudes from AZ, CA, WA, OR are still titan fans till this day.

Lorenzo Neal was my favorite player.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Lorenzo was a beast.
    I'm actually from Cali. I started the mass cali exodus 25 years ago.

7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Our color rush uniforms looked like PJs... Not a fan.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I don't really care what they wear. But I will say that the Titans color rush were one of the better looking color rush uniforms. Not that that's saying much.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Lol at the color rush uniforms. We wore those for a while. Nike was like, "maybe they won't notice..."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Look at that. How is that not look just like pajamas?? Really not sure how some of you guys could want that.

I mean I GUESS its not as bad as the Jaguars rush uniforms but its pretty high up there.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar