New Titans Mock (1.7.06)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SARGO127, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

* Tennessee Trades Billy Volek to the New York Jets for their 3rd Round Pick.

Round #1 -
    QB: Vince Young, Texas

Round #2:
    OLB: Ahmad Brooks, Virginia

Round #3:
    OT: Andrew Whitworth, LSU

Thoughts?

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I heard that Ahmad Brooks was having second thoughts about declaring.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

brooks sucks anyway.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Do we have a 3rd?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

read the first line Jwill1919

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd take that if Brooks overcomes his injuries.

7. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

Obviously the titans have several needs. If they aren't absolutely sold on Young or Leinart being a franchise qb they won't make the pick. Our d allowed how many 100 yard rushers in the last half of they year. I don't know how many it was, but I know it was alot. So if we don't take a qb first I think we take a lb probably Hawk and maybe not at the 3rd pick. Possibly we could trade down a couple of spots and get him.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

lets trade with Miami for their slot (where Jay Cutler is going to go) and pick up a few more picks

imo - Cutler is a "safe" bet and won't break the bank if we're wrong

Young scares me - so does Bush ... but I won't be mad or nothing if they're Titans. But both do come with great risk and rewards - which will they provide

or we can trade back to about where Pittsburgh will draft LenDale White (whom we'll take instead), then go LB, then grab Omar Jacobs, then grab OL, S, WR, CB, OL, LB, S, CB in that order (if we have 11 picks - do we?)

9. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Ha -Ha............................ we take Young then LB,S OL, WR, CB,FB......

..................Fleming deserves a backup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar