New Titans GM Says Pacman May Not be on '07 Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Team takes a big hit if we lose PacMan, we would go from like 8-8,.to like 4-12 without him this year

2. I'm sorry to bust your bubble man, but pacman isn't that freakin good. not good to the point that if we lose him (and I hope we do) that we would lose 4 extra games. IMO, Pacman is a good athelete, but not great. yea, I know he has returned punts for TD's, but so have alot of others.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I never said I would be. BUT, I gaurantee I would put in front of you a team that you could be proud of win or lose. One that you could take your children to see and not worry about what negative things they are seeing. It's about values, man. Why do you think our society is crumbling? People are losing their values. I am not talking about religion, I am talking about knowing right from wrong and walking tha line.

Oh, and, the people that behave like this are first and foremost "Criminals". Criminals that are lucky enough to still be athletes.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

He is not as big as we have made him out to be. Yes, he is good, but their are better ones. I would rather have to "good" corners than one very good one with an attitude problem. That does distract the other team mates. You better believe the other Titans see the news too. You know they are thinking (probably more than half of them) that they just wish he was GONE. They don't want to be know like the raiders or worse.

5. :werd:

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't know any such thing.

Remove speculation, transference (and counter-transference) and an enormous ego-centric sense of self-rightousness and there is very little to your entire discussion regarding Jones.

The NFL is an entertainment industry that is focused on moderately controlled violent physical activity. The team with the most points at the end of game is crowned the winner. No points during the game are given for civic awards, being a "good guy", being well-liked or helping others.

I'd recommend that persons interested in "right from wrong" issues stop watching/supporting pro-sports all together and focus their entertainment needs on venues better suited to affirm their own value systems. Following the nobel peace prize, community service awards, or shifting interests from entertainment into the arts field would seem more appropriate IMHO.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

2 examples; The Cincinatti Bengals and The San Antonio Spurs. Which side of the spectrum would you like to be on, it IS possible, so don't make copout excuses for these grown men.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Thank goodness for Tiger Woods or else we wouldn't have a positive Black role model in the sports world. Is that what you are saying? By the way, do you think education is directly correlated?

9. Well if that is the case, anybody that did agree with what haynesworth did needs to be the only ones watching/supporting pro-sports. I'm interested in right from wrong and I will continue to watch football.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Well, prepare to be constantly disappointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar