New Titans GM Says Pacman May Not be on '07 Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Kami,,

I have barely participated in the numerous pacman threads until now. The reason is that now three people were shot, not potentially shot as you said on that other pacman thread. People were hurt this time, hurt badly!

I am wondering when pacman's poor inner city youth persona kicks out and the rich pampered nfl player kicks in. He hasn't lived year round in that enviroment for a long time(His whole adult life) unless west virginia is a much rougher place than i think. In any event some of or even most of the best people who have ever played in the nfl came from rough places.

Bad people hurt others, we don't put people in prison for being dumb. He is more than just dumb.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mL-LjXGkyTE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mL-LjXGkyTE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Dumb people go to jail. (drug users go to jail too, they are not always bad people)

But more importantly who has Pacman hurt? Not as a result of where he was. But him actually pulling a trigger, physically hurting someone etc?

At this stage Pacman is only guilty of stupidity (the $81,000) and having questionable friends/being in questionable places.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny...

Charles manson didn't hurt anyone either but he has been in prison for the last 37 years.

John gotti was put in jail for life for making a phone call.

It's not that pacman personally attempted to kill someone but if he instigated a series of events that lead to that it is bad. And if he took any direct action or said anything such as "I will kill you"(alledgely did say that to one of the shooting victims) or shoot the MFer or get that guy anything like that it could make him an accomplice.

If he hit or punched someone it is assault and battery. What about destruction of property? Many laws could have been violated other than attempted murder.

Common sense gunny, pacman walked into a bar, probably created the disturbance, The people he fought with got shot very probably by a member of his entourage and possible someone in his hire. That's not good.Why can't you admit that?

This guy was fined $100,000 and suspended for a football game for a couple of alleged spitting incidents. Isn't this far worse what you already know?

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

The $81,000 is the stupid thing that argues against him.
    What kind of a person thinks that is a cool thing to do?

Once they catch the trigger man, the story will fall into place.
    It is possible that is was a random coincidence, but it looks more plausible that thinking that a large sum of money was stolen, that this was some kind of revenge action.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Of course I agree with you there.

I also agree.

I am using common sense.

Look at what you wrote. 'Probably' twice and 'possible'. That is where I am not making predictions because we don't know what has happened and the police said Pacman was interviewed as a witness.
    Yes the club owner said the guy shooting was in Pacman's entourage but its been around 4 or 5 days since that came out and as far as we know Pacman has not been reinterviewed - even with apparently video tapes from cameras being looked at.

depends on his role in the ordeal.

6. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Do you think anybody would be willing to give us something for him via trade? They Radiers have always love idiots. I hate to see us lose his talent and get nothing in return. On the other hand, he is killing us if all his off rield stuff and does seem to care.

7. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Rolltide it is not that WV is tough....its that WVU gives their players a long leash......and I mean a long one.....the first player I met when I was there was Gary Thompkins. He was a safety who was on his way to U of Miami. He ended up at WVU because he and his girlfriend had an.........altercation is a nice way to put it......
    Just an fyi, thats how second tier schools compete with the big boys.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I would like to remind you there is a murderer playing in the NFL right now.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

So you're going to defend a DUI? What about when someone get's killed as a result (see Leonard Little)? But you want to hold Pac responsible for something somebody he (allegedly) knows does?

10. jstanley1730

jstanley1730 Camp Fodder

could you get away with bringing 100K in a strip club in vegas and having a stripper steal the money. no you dont have that kind of money and if you did when you were 22 years old how the hell do you know what you would do. pac is an idiot, yet the guy had a **** load of money taken from him, I would put a strippers face in the floor if she took 81K from me. Pac hangs with a bad crowd, probably because they would do anything for him, like shoot someone...he will be on the roster and after his first punt return TD you will shut the **** up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar