New Titans Gear?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Time Titan, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

My god, change your freaking tampon. Why are you always complaining? You're worse than a 5 yr old girl. Here's a fun fact, just because company A charges X, doesn't mean you have to freaking buy it. I buy under armour because I can and I want to. Don't complain about it and then say champion is the same exact thing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I refuse to buy Under Armor just because of that annoying commercial with Cam Newton.

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I wear Video Game T shirts all the time. Where do I fit in?

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Are you really telling someone else to "change their freaking" tampon while clearly throwing a fit?

This is about the 3rd thread you've cried about how I post... and all while accusing me of being negative?

Step back a second... breathe...

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well that brings us to a whole 'nother discussion... hygiene.

I wear wife-beaters. The visible undershirts are what look bad though. Like when guys wear a white t-shirt under a dress shirt? Agh man... painful.

What brand undershirt are you buying? Go to Marshalls or something and get some cheap but quality undershirts by CK, or Tommy, etc... They have good fits, at least.
    Back when I did wear undershirts I know necks would hang on Hanes/FotL/etc.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Some guys just have ugly looking chests though and should wear an undershirt...

While a visible shirt is awful, this is even worse.
    [​IMG]

Lastly, you guys must have tiny necks or something, I rarely have a shirt that hangs on my neck.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You can have chest hair and still be clean. Just because someone may or may not be into man scaping does not mean they are unclean. But that a discussion I do not care to get into any further. Frankly, it is really none of my business or concern lol.

I cannot stand it when shirts are visible through the outside shirt. See it all the time though.

It happens when you wash the shirts over time. The material in the neck just gets loose and sags. Being in the military, you would wear these types of shirts everyday. Anytime you had an inspection, your best bet was to either wear the shirt backwards, a size to small, or use a safety pin.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I'm pretty picky with how I wash my stuff so that might be why I don't have much of a problem. But yea when you can see an undershirt through a dress shirt it's disgusting.

9. TitanDoug

TitanDoug Special Teams Standout

I used to agree with you.

Now, I don't wear the leotards and ballerina clothes that they make, but i've a couple pair of tennis shoes from them, a pair of flip flops and a few other items.

I find them better made than Reebok stuff and more comfortable and better sized than Nike crap. I'm a UA fan now.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I probably have tried 20 different brands. Munsingwear was my favorite years ago, but I can't find them. Stafford makes really nice shirts, but they are too thick. Hanes were good for a while, but all of a sudden, the stretched the neck out by a few inches and got really wide and really short.

The backwards shirt thing works, but I'd rather have shirts that fit. As for buying a size smaller, the neck hole seems to be the same size, but the shirt is about 3 inches shorter.

I wear a 15.5 neck, so yeah, I'm not a big guy. I'm definitely not built like LaRon Landry. I started the undershirt thing when I was around 12 or 13 and basically feel naked without one. Don't really care what they say in magazines, or what models wear, or what they do in Europe. I feel more comfortable and it keeps my nice shirts in better shape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar