New Titan's Anthem - (Young Hirsch)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This deserves to be played at LP field. I'm sure I'm not the only one that can't get hyped to "Big n Rich" or any other silly stuff that wont pump the players up - so one hiphop song wouldn't hurt.

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/c5r7wc
    ^download link

http://www.myspace.com/younghirsch
    ^listen at myspace site.

In 1999 we played a lot of hype rap songs, and I think it pumps the players up. We should try it again. Our guys aren't feeling country or 80s rock. Just not happening.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yeah man, the country really sucks, I know it's nashville, and CMT owns everything, but it's not football music

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I didn't want to download anything and the myspace link didn't work for me .......

... here's a link I found http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=82492489

.... I personally like it... alot. He's got an original anthem along with the 2nd .... although the first is a little old. ( also on the page )

I would love to here to team coming out to this ...... however I think the general consensus will be negative.

4. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

No his original anthem would be awesome as they get ready to come out of the tunnel, i mean imagine the players in a big circle swaying back and forth to the song as everyone screams GAMETIME!

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that anthem is dope.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I appreciate Hershey representing the Titans and all.. but the Method Man lookalike flows as bad as Vince Young did on his scooby dooby doo skit.

I'd rather listen to something else...

Whats wrong with 'cotton eye joe'?

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm fine with playing rap, but that song isn't good enough. The "gametime" hook is ok, but I don't know why, it just doesn't really grab me.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nothing wrong with his flow at all. Just mainstream type. Vince on the other hand couldn't flow at all. Too many breaks in his bars. Terrible.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I don't like it at all. Doesn't get me hyped at all. That hook is abysmal and I hate the 808s on it. Ugh.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Uninspiring...and sucks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar