New "sex offenders" iPhone app

Discussion in 'Gear' started by CRUDS, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm all for second chances, but not for these creeps. Apple putting those pervs government out there is a safe thing for everyone. I went to the 'Steve Wilkos Show' 2 days ago and the topic was child molesting. I was like 'ahh shoot' (for a lack of better words) when I sat down in the audience. They don't tell you want your in for. Also T.V. work is hard. At least I was in the front row beside some hot chicks. There's something wrong with these people. I don't usually judge people, but if a freaking judge says your a sex offender you must be.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't think it's wrong at all for a 19 year old to be in a relationship with a 16 year old. Yet, all a parent has to do is SAY they're having sex and charges are pressed- and some 19 year old kid is labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life.

A 16 year old female is typically more mature than a 20 year old male anyway. Annnnd... they're not always so honest.

I think in most places 16 is the current age of consent though. Which is fair. Younger than that should be illegal, but for 18 year olds to get in trouble for having sex with people 2 years younger is ridiculous.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Actually, they'd have to be convicted before they were labelled a sex offender. And I'd doubt that charges would be brought based on just a parent's word, with nothing else to back it up.

Those poor innocent seniors! All they wanted to do was peer-pressure a sophomore into having sex with them! What's wrong with that?

I'm sure there are instances where charges are brought when they shouldn't be, but let's not assume that everyone is a victim.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Speaking of sex offenders, how about that case of the couple that kidnapped that girl and kept her in a tent in the back yard for 18 years? Is that not a wild story? Now I hear the man might also be a serial killer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar